Could your family tree have roots in the English County of Derbyshire? If so, then Findmypast is the place to find out. Our Derbyshire collection is both varied and vast; consisting of over 5.4 million assorted records from across the country including parish baptisms, marriages & burials, civil registration indexes, hospital records, workhouse records, orphanage registers and more.
Derbyshire specific records currently available to search on Findmypast include;
- Derbyshire Baptism Index 1538-1910
- Derbyshire Baptisms
- Derbyshire Burial Index 1538-1910
- Derbyshire Burials
- Derbyshire Hospital Admissions and Deaths 1855-1913
- Derbyshire Marriage Index 1538-1910
- Derbyshire Marriages
- Derbyshire Registrars Birth Index
- Derbyshire Registrars Death Index
- Derbyshire Registrars Marriage Index
- Derbyshire Workhouse Reports
- Derbyshire, Chesterfield Union Workhouse Death Index 1838-1904
- Derbyshire, Derby Railway Servants' Orphanage Registers, 1875-1912
- Elmton, Derbyshire Baptisms
- Elmton, Derbyshire Burials
- Elmton, Derbyshire Marriages
- Yorkshire & Derbyshire Methodist Baptisms
- Yorkshire & Derbyshire Methodist Marriages
Thanks to the recent addition of more than 1.4 million records from the neighboring county of Nottinghamshire (yet another jigsaw piece added to our county map of England), our UK parish record collection now covers a vast swathe of the North West, North East and Midlands.
And don't forget that new county collections are still to come. Our "Six Counties in Six Months" initiative stated back in February 2017 with the release of over five million Wiltshire records (our recent Nottinghamshire release marked phase two) and Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Somerset and Warwickshire are still to come!