Happy New Year!
What to look forward to at Findmypast in 2015
2014 was a busy year at Findmypast, but we’re looking forward to doing even more in 2015. Here are a few highlights to look forward to.
Happy new year everyone!
- Thousands of new records will be added to the site every week throughout 2015 and promoted on our Findmypast Fridays page
- Adding to the most comprehensive Irish record collection online with millions of records including dog licences, petty sessions, electoral registers, will registers, marriage records and Irish newspapers
- More parish records from local family history societies as part of our exclusive partnership with the Federation of Family History Societies
- More exclusive school records with colour images of original, handwritten admission registers and log-books will be added to our National School Registers, launched in 2014
- More Crime, Prisons and Punishment records from The National Archives will be added to our existing collection, forming the most comprehensive collection of England & Wales crime records online
- More Irish newspaper pages and new titles will be added to the world’s largest online local British and Irish newspaper collection in association with the British Library
- Electoral registers containing 50 million names to be added in association with the British Library
- More military records will be added to the most comprehensive online military collection, including Royal Artillery and Honourable Artillery Company
- More features will be added to our free online family tree
- Millions of new records from across the globe including Australia, New Zealand and the US, available as part of a world subscription
- More offers and exclusive benefits for our Findmypast First members – anyone with a 12 month subscription to Findmypast is automatically a member
- The hugely exciting 1939 register will be published online by Findmypast in late 2015/early 2016.
- And much, much more!