This month, we've added 35,148 images and 10,448 article entries to the Periodical Source Index (PERSI).
Images have been added to the following publications:
- American Monthly Magazine, covering missing issues in volumes 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 26, and 27 (1894-1905)
- County Louth Archaeological Society Journal, covering volume 3 (1912)
- Devon and Cornwall—Notes and Queries, covering volumes 1-12 (1900-1923)
- Hawaiian Historical Society Annual Report, covering volumes 1-30 (1893-1922)
- Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, covering volumes 1-31 (1890-1923)
- Vermont Historical Society Proceedings (1860-1923)
- Waterloo Historical Society Annual Report, covering volumes 4, 7, and 11 (1916-1923)
- Women's Canadian Historical Society of Toronto Transactions, covering volume 7 (1907)
These titles only represent a small percentage of titles on PERSI, many of which have had images added to them. Explore our full list of titles that have had images added.
The periodicals in this collection can provide you with valuable insight into the places your ancestor lived. PERSI can enrich your family history research by providing unconventional sources, out-of-print publications, and contextual history about local towns and places. The index has publications from every state in the United States and from all over the world. Discover more about what this index can offer you with our PERSI landing page.