This month, we've added 13,283 images to the Periodical Source Index (PERSI).
Images have been added to the following publications:
- Daughters of the American Revolution Magazine / American Spirit – volumes 43 to 53, 56 to 57 – this magazine offers articles on American history and historical subjects pertaining to Colonial America, as well as sections on genealogy
- Fitchburg Historical Society Proceedings – volumes 1 to 5 – including papers relating to the history of the town of Fitchburg, Massachusetts
- Genealogical Advertiser – volumes 1 to 4 – a quarterly magazine of family history, which includes marriage and probate records
- Genealogical Magazine – volumes 1 to 4 – this periodical is a journal of family history, heraldry, and pedigrees
- Genealogical Quarterly Magazine – volumes 1 to 5 – as the title page says, this periodical is devoted to 'genealogy, history, heraldry, revolutionary and colonial records'. From its pages, you can discover marriage notices, cemetery inscriptions, inhabitant lists, and church records for various places in New England.
These titles only represent a small percentage of titles on PERSI, many of which have had images added to them. Explore our full list of titles that have had images added.
The periodicals in this collection can provide you with valuable insight into the places your ancestor lived. PERSI can enrich your family history research by providing unconventional sources, out-of-print publications, and contextual history about local towns and places. The index has publications from every state in the United States and from all over the world. Discover more about what this index can offer you with our PERSI landing page.